How do I go about viewing your properties?
Simple – browse the Properties page and if you see anything you like call us to arrange a viewing. Please try and give us as much notice as possible (at least 24 hours) so we can inform the tenants well in advance. Viewings are held bewteen 10am and 6pm Monday to Friday and between11am and 4pm on Saturdays. We prefer to do afternoon viewings on student properties as we cannot guarantee everyone will be out of bed if we view in the morning!
How do I make sure I get the property I want?
Once you have decided on a property that you want, we require a minimum agency fee of £80 per person in order to take the property off the market and cancel any future viewings. Agency fees must be paid in cash and are non-refundable. We will then email you forms to complete and require you to return these within 10 days, along with a month's bond and photo ID. Once all these requirements have been satisfied, you sign the contract and commence tenancy on the date agreed. Rent is payable a month in advance from this date. Your bond is registered with the DPS.
How long is the contract?
All student accommodation, unless otherwise agreed, is for a 12 month period from 1st July to 30th June. All other contracts are assessed on a property by property basis, with a minimum tenancy period of 6 months , however most landlords require 12 months. All contracts are ASSURED SHORTHOLD TENANCY AGREEMENTS.
Why should I choose 4LET?
- 4LET launched in 2006, and we have since established ourselves as one of the leading property letting agents in the capital of Wales
- Our office is ideally located in the heart of the Cathays area of Cardiff, close to the University and just 5 minutes walk from the city centre
- We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service at all times
- Our focus is to arrange the best possible accommodation for you within your budget
- Our international team of staff can deal with your property enquiries in the following languages:-
English / Spanish / Portuguese / Punjabi / Urdu / French / Italian